- bolt 5-100V Power Input
- power Ignition detection
- summarize Powerful Reporting
Straightforward installation Connect the red and black wires to pretty much any power source and you’re good to go. Add the yellow wire for ignition sensing if you need it.
No OBDII link to mess up the vehicle’s systems. A backup battery so you dont need to worry about battery disconnections. Just plug and go
Track motorbikes, ebike, boats, generators and more
Outboard engines, paddle boards, advertising signs, temporary traffic lights… We track them all! 5 to 100V DC protected power input means we accommodate almost any type of “powered asset”.
Intuitive tracking portal Whilst we do offer complimentary training, most users turn it down. Our software and apps are so intuitive that you’ll be up and running in 15 minutes. Half an hour and you’ll have reports delivered to your inbox every morning at 9am automatically, with alerts sent to you every time your asset needs a service.
External sensor galore
Temperature, humidity, pressure, vehicle load, angle of lift, light detection, magnetic door detection, fuel level sensors and more. All of our devices are bluetooth enabled and can connect to up to 16 external sensors at a time.
- Monitor temperature of a refrigerated unit at the front, middle & back with one tracker
- Detect who is driving using bluetooth keycards
- Detect the presence of trailer with ultrasound, laser or bluetooth
- Check fuel levels in a tank in real time
- Know which packages are being transported (if they are bluetooth tagged)